Saturday, February 28, 2015

Embla's Pending, East to West Atlantic Crossing

I am currently lying Vigo, Spain waiting for a front to pass and for northerly winds to set in. Sometime this week, I will set sail for the Canary Islands with a local Spanish crew member. I plan to cross the Atlantic in May, to arrive before Hurricane season. If all goes well, we will have Embla in the Chesapeake this Summer. 

- Donald Dorn-Lopez
S/V Embla - 41LN14

No comments:

Post a Comment